top of page
providence art work_edited moved eagle.png

Home Insurance

Helps provide protection for your house (dwelling) and your family’s liability as well as the things you own in and around your home such as “other structures” (detached garage, fence, etc.), your personal property (furniture, clothing, etc.) against covered perils such as fire, theft, wind/hail and more. 

Homeowners Insurance

Your home’s structure, should it be partially or completely destroyed by an act of nature except for earthquakes and floods. Flood insurance is a separate policy and earthquake coverage is an additional coverage option.

Primary Residence

A standard homeowners insurance policy insures your home's structure and your belongings in the event of a destructive event, such as a fire. In addition, homeowners insurance policies are generally "package policies." This means that the coverage includes not only damage to your property, but also your liability—that is, legal responsibility—for any injuries and property damage to others caused by you or members of your family. Insurance for condominiums and co-op- apartments generally covers your belongings, liability and certain parts of the interior structure as defined in the by-laws or proprietary lease. Renters insurance provides similar property and liability protections to those who don't own their home. Forms of home insurance also typically provide additional living expenses coverage for the extra costs of living away from home if it is uninhabitable due to damage from an insured disaster.

Secondary Residence

 Purchasing a second home – whether as a vacation getaway or a rental property – is a lot like purchasing a primary residence. For example, you’ll need to make sure your new home has the right amount of insurance coverage in case disaster strikes while protecting the normal activity of living in and providing maintenance to the property. Depending on how you use your second home, there could be some unique things to consider. Whenever trying to protect your investments it’s important to make sure you’ve thought through all financial aspects of your personal situation.

Home In Probate

 Probate Home Insurance can be offered from as little as three months and annual policies can be taken out and cancelled or switched over to standard home insurance when required, making policies as flexible as possible. A short term probate home insurance policy will protect your inherited property or childhood home from damage or vandalism especially when left empty for a long period of time.

Vacant Property

 A vacant property differs from a lived-in one in several ways. With its empty rooms and corners collecting dust, it most likely feels more like a house than a home. But despite its differences, it’s still a place that can be filled with new life, new things and new memories. More importantly, it’s still a place that needs to be protected – if not for its own potential, then for the potential hit to your finances should any damage happen to the property. If you own a vacant home now or plan to leave a home unoccupied in the future, consider vacant home insurance to help protect your property and provide you peace of mind.

What Our Clients Say


“With Providence Insurance, you'd be in good hands. Luke is an agent that goes out of his way whenever there's a need. Quick response. Easy talk to, and explains things clearly in such a way that anyone can understand. He also saved me $150 monthly on home and auto which was a blessing. Knowing Luke personally, we've had many discussions about his outlook on insurance and he truly wants to serve people and offer the service that is best suited to his customer's needs. He's not just after the next sale. His wisdom is beyond his years, and he will fight for his customers. So I'd recommend Providence Insurance to anyone (and often) do.”

bottom of page